[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] C/Perl Job
- Subject: [ale] C/Perl Job
- From: kschmidt at mindspring.com (Kevin J. Schmidt)
- Date: 13 Mar 2002 14:14:13 -0500
I posted this in December 2001. Since a few job postings flew by today,
I thought I might post it again.
A network security software company has the following open position.
Send your resume to me, preferably in plain text, if you are
interested or have any questions.
* Real-world C experience required. We might be willing to substitute
college experience, depending on the candidates experience, etc.
* Background in Perl helpful, but not required
* Unix system development experience needed, specifically Linux and
* TCP, UDP, and SNMP (v1, v2, and v3) protocol experience helpful
* Working knowledge of regular expressions
* Security knowledge or background a plus, specifically Checkpoint,
Netscreen, ISS, SNORT, etc.
* Experience with C++ helpful, but not required.
* Willingness to learn C++ if not already knowledge or fluent in it
This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
See http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should be
sent to listmaster at ale dot org.