[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] couple questions
- Subject: [ale] couple questions
- From: pfrostie at yahoo.com (phrostie)
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:32:45 -0500
1. awhile back someone mentioned an adheasive or something that you put
between the cpu and the heat sink that increases the heat transfer.
what was it and where do you get it?
2. my modem has been giving me trouble lately.
it will give me one good use per boot. i've tried removing it and
reinstalling it. moving it to different to slots. . . .
is there a way to get linux to redetect my modem with out rebooting.
it is an ISA 33.6
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
and danced the skies on Linux silvered wings.
This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
See http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should be
sent to listmaster at ale dot org.