[ale] longshot - here goes...!

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:39:49 -0400, Christopher Bergeron wrote:

>Okay, I know this is futile at best ... buuuut does anyone know of a dialup
>ISP that provides a static IP?  Does such a beast exist?!?

Last I knew, it would have to be an ISP with no plans on growing, as
ARIN won't give new ip blocks to ISPs that offer static IP dialup.

The only exception might be dedicated dialup, but I'm not sure if
anyone offers that anymore.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net      | The attempt to legislatively