[ale] Web Mail Admin tool

> Does anyone know of a tool I can let my clients into to edit their mail
> settings?

That's a fairly vague question. We'll need some more information to be able to
determine what you are really asking.

What mail settings are you referring to? On most systems, there is a Mail
Delivery Agent (sendmail, qmail, smail, deliver) that puts the mail on the
actual machine in the right spot (/usr/spool/mail, /var/spool/mail). Then a
Mail User Agent is used to actualy read the email ( elm, pine, xfmail, etc).

So do you mean the MDA or MUA?

---
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)  http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Luck is just one of my many skills." - Isamu from Macross Plus