[ale] Linux as a Terminal Server?

Nomad the Wanderer wrote:

> I want to connect ttyS0 (com0) on my Terminal Server to the console
> port (ttya) on my server.

Excuse my ignorance.  Is this a console port in that you would drop a
dumb terminal on it to access the console?  I know very little about Sun
boxes.  Don't you have another serial port available on that machine
that you could do the null modem solution?

I know the old 3b2 machines wouldn't boot if you didn't have a console
connected.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????