[ale] ALE Showcase 1998

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 12:42:09PM +0000, Linux Idiot wrote:
> I find it a bit hypocritical to consider using a Microsoft tool for an
> event such as this.

Linux != Anti-Microsoft

It just seems that way, since many of us DO hate the Global
MS Conspiracy(TMs).  However, many people have a "use the best
tool for the job" attitude, and Power Point is still a decent
app, as much as it pains me to admit it.  Applix sucks, but
I haven't tried StarOffice yet.  Either way, for presentations,
PP is a valid way to go. *spit*

Ok, enough of my MSdefense(TMs) of the Evil Empire.

/mdi, bets you never thought you'd hear that from me

--
Michael D. Ivey  -  Director of Emerging Technologies
ivey at realminfo.com    http://www.realminfo.com/~ivey/