[ale] YAY! (or, why I love Linux (tonight :))

> Just thought I'd share in case there are any out there with just one
> Linux
> partition!

Very enjoyable story, especially that it has a happy ending.

BTW: you have any interest in my 2 170Mb disks and 2 200Mb disks.  All
SCSI I.

I'd be very happy to give these disks to anyone who wants them.

If this story of why more disks for an install makes for faster failure
recovery, all
700Mb of these disks should result in very fast to recover system
indeed.

:^}

Cheers.

curt