[ale] questions about load averages

> even that may not be good enough). Are there any ALE list members using RT
> Linux? Any comments on its current state?

I don't use it per say, but I do keep up on it and have worked with the
code. It has the basic functionality required for low latency service of
interrupts and defined priority real time tasks. Your application,
however, will have to be partitioned into real-time and non-real-time
tasks. RT tasks can not access the OS or any libraries, as well.

Brad

--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA