[ale] Setting a Windows machine to a Linux Printer

I've used a shareware Windows LPR Spooler "wlprspl" now and again.

http://web.mit.edu/mistere/www/hints/Win95Print/wlprspl-jump.html

A search will turn up a few hits. It's handy if you don't want to
fool with the Microsoft Network Client, which seems to me to make
the Windows computer to be even more sluggish.
What nice about Samba is it makes it even simpler to drag files
back and forth.
-M

E-Mail: Mike Nelson <mnelson at bellsouth.net>
Date: 01-Dec-97