[6bone] Retun of 3ffe:4017::/32 (CARTEL-BLK)

Hi Folks,

Infoclip (Ex Cartel-Securite) would like to return is ptla to 6bone as
we had finished our work with the testbed. We are now running on a
Ripe's prod prefix.

We would like to thanks all the 6bone for it's help when testing ipv6 on
our platform. Specials thanx goes to Bob for helping us to have a ptla
prefix,
and to Daniel for help with the returning.

All records had been removed from whois.
bgp4+ announcements had been stopped for a while.

Regards,

--
Laurent Mele