[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[6bone] Fwd: BCP 80, RFC 3681 on Delegation of E.F.F.3.IP6.ARPA
- Subject: [6bone] Fwd: BCP 80, RFC 3681 on Delegation of E.F.F.3.IP6.ARPA
- From: bob at thefinks.com (Bob Fink)
- Date: Tue Jan 20 21:20:09 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
At 11:23 PM 1/20/2004 +0100, Jeroen Massar wrote:
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > FYI.
>Indeed just saw it on the ID mailer too.
>Now let's see when it gets implemented.
>Who votes for 6/6/2006 ? :)
>On a better topic, I hope this gets there real quick
>because then we can simply turn of ip6.int and *FORCE*
>application vendors to do ip6.arpa support in their code.
>For instance both Fedora nor Windows XP don't have it yet.
Marc Blanchet is readying the servers as we speak to make this happen.