ipv6 network measurement

Quoting Sean Lin ([email protected]):
> This is probably the wrong discussion group to ask this question but
> anyway....Does anyone know if there is an ipv6 version for ttcp, netperf or
> netpipe?

It likely is, but ARE there better lists?
I'm envisioning OS focussed lists like:
  [email protected]
  [email protected]
  [email protected]
  [email protected]

Yeah, the vendors (groups, whatever) should have it, but
an umbrella group also makes the same sense.

and perhaps
[email protected]    For general discussion
[email protected]  For coding talk.

I'm not really delighted with (likely growing) "I'm running
Suse 7.1 and trying to configure foo..." perhaps only because
I DON'T run linux and it seems that their should be a better place.