[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Peering with other pTLA
- Subject: Peering with other pTLA
- From: [email protected] (Yann-Ju Chu)
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:53:21 +0800
We have bocame a pTLA site in 6Bone and are trying to build peering with other pTLAs. I have studied two drafts: "Multihomed routing domain issues for IPv6 aggregatable scheme" and "6Bone routing practice", but still are confused with something.
1. Should I normally announce only my own address prefix (3ffe:3600::/24) to my peers?
2. If the answer is right => I should build full mesh connection with all 6Bone pTLAs, if I want a complete access to all 6Bone sites?
ChungHwa Telecom. Co.