[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How many Tunnels [Re: Re: pTLA request]
- Subject: How many Tunnels [Re: Re: pTLA request]
- From: [email protected] (Lars Albertsson)
- Date: 26 Aug 1998 11:12:24 +0200
- In-reply-to: "Buclin, Bertrand"'s message of Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:26:29 +0100
- References: <[email protected]>
> - Ideally, having a 6bone topology matching the underlying IPv4 Internet
> topology is a neat objective. We've been trying to do that for a while with
> little success. Remember that the 6Bone connects entities doing research on
> Ipv6, not yet operators.
Is it not possible to reflect IPv4 topology in BGP? An example would
be mapping the IPv4 hop count for a tunnel to BGP metric.