[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
6bone action items per Memphis IETF meeting
- Subject: 6bone action items per Memphis IETF meeting
- From: [email protected] (Matt Crawford)
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:05:49 -0500
- In-reply-to: "13 Apr 1997 15:00:32 PDT." <"v03007800af76ffdc3ddf"@[126.96.36.199]>
> I have outlined below what I think are the
> primary action items resulting from the meeting.
> Please comment on them to the mailer. ...
> A8. Performa a survey of host and router implementations in use on the
> 6bone, so the information may be made available through the 6bone web pages.
Actually, I don't think we got to A8 due to a time shortage. I think
people mostly agreed that would be best done by email anyway.