[mob] Emails and viruses and annoying kids, oh my!

Sending this to the MOB list, considering several of you out there are more knowledgeable on the subject than I.
In my work on a website revolving around an online game, some child
(mentally, at least, and likely physically as well) has decided I am to be
the target of repeated virus-laded emails. He always fakes the "from" info
- different names, different emails, etc. Fortunately, the guy is as clever
as a stump - I can spot his garbage from a mile away, and delete them.
Unfortunately, though, he's now taken to sending these little gems to OTHER
people and using my email as the fake-originator.
What, if anything, can I do about this? Are there ways to track this bozo
down from the header info?