BOUNCE geeks@lists.shorty.com: Approval required:

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 09:45:55 -0600 (MDT)
From: "Matthew J. Probst " <mprobst@cs.byu.edu>
To: uug-discuss@clubs.byu.edu, geeks@shorty.com
Subject: The Y2K problem - solved! (fwd)

From: Criminy

Subject:      Resolution of Y2K desktop problems:

The most beneficial cost alternative for resolution
of Y2K desktop issues has been defined:

All desktops will be removed by Jan 1, 1999.
Each desktop wil be replaced with an Etch-A-Sketch.

Justification:

  1.        No Y2K problems
  2.        No technical glitches keeping work from being done.
  3.        No more wasted time reading and writing email.

Thank you.

Frequently Asked Questions from the Etch-A-Sketch Help Desk:

Q:   My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over
     the screen. What do I do?