[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

DATACENTER: Re: your mail

Actually, for measurement purposes only, it would be a hygrometer.
("any of several instruments for measuring the humidity of the atmosphere")


On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, David Bartlett wrote:

> >(is there a technical term that describes a device for measuring humidity?)
> That would be a humidistat oddly enough.
> Webster says:
> humidistat :  an instrument for regulating or maintaining the degree of
> humidity.